Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. (Proverbs 31:10 KJV)
Enjoying the day with my wife and daughter. She is putting her new classroom in order and I am “helping” her. In all truth I really do not know what I am doing. Just being some muscle, chauffeur, and an advisor for just a few things. It is worth it though just to see how excited she is for this opportunity.
What she has taught me about this verse today?
1) That a person, not just a woman, like my wife is a rare find indeed.
2) It is because of that rarity that she is unlike any other treasure out there.
3) The more I do with her and help her with increases how precious she is to me.
4) The more I do with her and help her increases what her and I can do both as a couple and as individuals. We are enablers to each other while we should avoid disabling each other in any way.
5) We both push each other to be more Christ-like and that is invaluable.