Use the following outline to help you take notes with the video.
Situations where you need to lead someone toward Jesus.
- Altar Work
Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest? And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him. The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth: In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth. And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man? Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
Who are you leading?
- Known or unknown
- Not everyone knows what their need is because of confusion.
- Physical needs: Healing & Financial
- Temptation or overwhelmed by life
- Be ready to lead someone in salvation.
- ABC’s: Admit you’re a sinner, Believe Jesus as the Son of God, Confess your faith in Christ.
- Roman’s Road: Rom. 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:9-13
- Be prepared with other Scriptures for other needs.
- Always point to Jesus through the word.
Conclude with Prayer.
- Be ready to pray always.
- Focus on praying Scripture and in faith.